Dear Statalist Users,

I am trying to run multiple do files in a row by using the command "do" (filename).
My current working directory according to the
Code:
pwd
command is the following
Code:
E:\Stata\Masterarbeit\Datenarbeit&Analyse\Do-Files
Next, I specified a global for Stata where to access the folder with my do-files stored:
Code:
global source "E:\Stata\Masterarbeit"
Another global specifies where Stata can access the Do-Files:
Code:
global do_path "$source\Datenarbeit&Analyse\Do_Files"
Lastly I tell Stata to run the do-files in the folder "Do-Files" with the following command
Code:
do "$do_path/01_Merging_Cleaning_Summary_Statistics.do"
However, stata gives me the following error message:
Code:
file E:\Stata\Masterarbeit\Datenarbeit&Analyse\Do_Files/01_Merging_Cleaning_Summary_Statistics.do not found
Can someone tell me why this is happening? I really don´t understand it since the working directory looks correctly specified to me.

I am using Stata Version 16.1

If you have any further questions, please let me know and I will try to be more precise.

Thank you very much in advance!