Dear researchers,

I have an unbalanced data set for a period extending from 2000-2020. My dependent variable consists of 5 categories.
I have used the below code:

Code:
xtologit Y X1 X2 X3 i.year , vce(cluster COMPANY)
So, I have two questions, please:
1) Is there any way that I can get the marginal effect after xtologit. Actually, I have used the below code and it doesn't work with me:
Code:
 mfx, predict (outocme (1))
mfx, predict (outcome (2))
mfx, predict (outcome (3))
mfx, predict (outcome (4))
mfx, predict (outcome (5))
The STATA showed me this message:
predict() expression outcome (1) unsuitable for marginal-effect calculation

Questions 2:

Is there any way to graph the relationship between the main variable of interest which is X1 and the dependent variable?


Your answers will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.