I have 2 graphics (attached, .gph and .png versions of each) that I created with a user-written command (gsa) in Stata 17. They stem from the same estimation, but unfortunately GSA can only plot 10 markers at a time -- so if I have like 50 markers to plot, I have to make 5 graphs. But, what I really want (for publication) is 1 graph. Since they all stem from the same estimation.

Attached are 2 examples of those graphs - everything on the graphic (e.g., the blue lines and dots, the range) is identical except for the placement of the gray markers at the bottom left.

(1) Is there some way to lay these 2 graphics perfectly over top of one another in Stata, to make 1 graphic with all the markers? I have made the background color "None," so if there WAS a way to overlay 2 graphics in Stata, I think you would see both sets markers.

(2) Alternatively, is there some way to export these .gph files such that they have no background / a transparent background in the exported version? If I could do this, I could overlay the graphics in some other program, e.g. Word. But when I export to .png as you can see, or .pdf, etc. there is a blue background. Whereas I need a transparent background, to be able to overlay them.

Thanks,
Leah