Hi there,
I never really learned how to use loops, but feel like in this scenario it might be useful. I'd like to look at planting data (var: fecha_siembra) by farmer (var: nombre), but given that I have a ton of dates and farmers, I'd like to look at it by sales technician (var: tecnico).

I can look at the data by just tabulating by technician like so:
tab fecha_siembra nombre if tecnico=="Henry Figueroa"

But is there a way to use a loop to reduce time spent manually writing this code out for each of my 15 technicians?
I've provided a little sample dataset to hopefully help.

Thank you in advance for your guidance.
Taylor


* Example generated by -dataex-. To install: ssc install dataex
clear
input str10 fecha_siembra str30 nombre str20 tecnico
"2018-09-29" "Antonio Rodriguez" "Henry Figueroa"
"2018-11-22" "Nicolás Orozco" "Trinidad Recinos"
"2019-02-05" "OtroJoel Aguilar" "Ricardo Paredes"
"2018-10-15" "Anastasio López" "Juan Manuel de Leon"
"" "OtroManuel Gonzales" "Henry Figueroa"
"2019-01-14" "José Recinos" "Ricardo Paredes"
"" "Eliodoro X" "Henry Figueroa"
"2018-12-04" "Isaías Lapes" "Juan Manuel de Leon"
"2018-11-22" "José Leon" "Juan Manuel de Leon"
"" "Gloria Alvarado" "Juan Manuel de Leon"
end