Hi everyone,
I am interested in getting some assistance interpreting the output of a estat vce, corr command used for post-estimation of a mixed model with a random slope and a random intercept. Specifically, I am interested in knowing which number represents the correlation coefficient for the covariance between the random intercept and random slope. I have not been able to find any annotated output for this command with this specific model type. I am happy to provide additional details on the data and code - whatever would be helpful in answering my question.
Thanks very much!
Code:
menbreg DrugNumber c.admdis || mrn: admdis, vce(robust) irr covariance(unstructured)
estat vce, corr
Here are mock-ups of what the output looks like on Stata, for the model: Array


Here is what the output looks like for the estat vce, corr command used following the above model: Array