Dear community,

I am trying to use the command -mhtreg- to do multi hypothesis testing.
But when I run the code, I get an error

seidelxusteinmayr(): 3301 subscript invalid
<istmt>: - function returned error


Here is an example of the code I am using.

Code:
    mhtreg     (Z_Risk_female `treat_var' if age_risk `restrictions' )                ///
            (Z_Trust_female `treat_var' if age_trust `restrictions' )                ///
            (Z_Patience_female `treat_var' if age_patience `restrictions' )        ///        
            , robust cluster(identifier) cltype(3) seed(100) bootstrap(10)
What I find strange is that this error comes after Stata has performed something in the background for quite a while. The more hypotheses I add, the faster this error occurs.
Does anyone here have an idea what that is?

I can't make anything of this error.

Thanks for your help,
Thomas