Hi
I would like to know what commands to use to organise my data,
I currently have a dataset with over 1000 observations and would like to condense it all.
My data varies by country and there are many different variables but these have been collected in different years, I would like to combine all the years into one observation.

For example:

I have something like this

Country Year Var1 Var2 Var3 Var4
1 2001 5
1 2002 7 2
1 2003 4

and would like to collapse all the info by country into one single observation point ( irregardless of the date) such that I get:

Country Var1 Var2 Var3 Var4
1 5 7 2 4


Any ideas as to how i can do this?

Also Sorry I haven't used the dataset example thing, like I say im new to stata and that didn't really work- hope this is easy enough for you to help!

Thank you