Dear All,

I am trying to make a graph bar similar to the one attached below (see 'capture'). I have a dummy variable called "religion_dummy" coded 1=jews 2=arabs, and a categorical variable for life satisfaction coded 1=very dissatisfied, 2=not so satisfied, 3=satisfied, 4=very satisfied.

I have found a pretty useful code for this:
graph bar, over(religion_dummy) over( life_satisfaction) asyvars blabel(bar, format(%9.1f))

by running this code I get a graph shown in 'capture 2'

However, I am trying to show the percentage of each category by itself (as shown in the first capture). So for the Jews (Arabs) I would like to see a separate percentage out of all the Jews (Arabs) respondents with a total of 100% for each religion.

I hope I am clear. Let me know if you have any more questions.
Kind regards,
Shir.