Hi all,

I'm looking to review a few programs' ado files that have suboptions. By suboptions I mean options within options. E.g. ylabel() is an option of twoway, and labsize() is a suboption of ylabel, so if we were writing a twoway graph it might look like:

Code:
twoway (scatter yvar xvar), ylabel(0(20)100, labsize(vsmall))
I'm writing a graphing program and my syntax so far is:

Code:
syntax anything(name=treatment) [if], COVARiates(string asis) [* YLAbel(string asis) XLAbel(string asis) title(string asis)]
I'd like to give users suboptions within ylabel() for suffix() and prefix() where they could input string values like '%' or '$', but am not sure how to operationalize this in the syntax code. If anyone knows of a few ado files that include suboptions i'd appreciate some pointers. I've looked through a load of programs i've installed but so far haven't found one.

Best,
Chris