Hello,

I'm trying to visually present which zip codes Cuban immigrant offenders return to in Florida. In my dataset, I have a total of 182,509 ex-prisoners, along with the zip codes that they return to. Cuban immigrants are denoted by the dichotomous measure "Cuba" in my dataset.

When I run the following command, I am able to see the map that displays the zip codes for the state of Florida but it does not uniquely identify (highlight in color) the zip codes that Cubans return to.

spmap Cuba using "D:\Maps\cenzcta2010_feb12_shp.dta", id(id)

On the other hand, by running the code below. I am able to see the zip codes that Cubans return to, but the map itself, is incomplete (missing all the other Florida zip codes).

spmap using "D:\Maps\cenzcta2010_feb12_shp.dta" if CUBA==1, id(id)


Any help with this is greatly appreciated.