Dear all,

I am running a Seemingly-Unrelated-Regression using -sureg- for 80 banks. Brief background: the purpose is to test whether there is, on average, a statistically significant change in stock prices on the event day.
Code:
local subsetvar HSBC-UBS
sureg (`subsetvar' = StoxxGlobal1800 eventdaypre eventday eventdaypost)
Then I want to test if the average of the eventday dummy of all 80 regressions is equal to 0. For this I have successfully used this code so far:
Code:
lincom ([HSBC]eventday+.....+[UBS]eventday)/80
This code is very long for 80 banks. So I wanted to ask how to shorten the code? For example with a loop and a macro.

I have already read the help file from -lincom- and other threads in the forum, however, I did not come up with a solution.
Thanks for the help.

Best,
Oscar
(Stata 16)