Dear Statalist
Could anyone help me on converting a *.mo file to a text file (or .mata)?
I am using a virtual computer to access my data, and the Stata installed in the virtual computer does not have any access to the internet connection. I need to use the rdrobust function for my analysis, but I can only import certain types of files to the virtual computer such as a pdf, a word or an excel file. So far, I copy and pasted the *.ado codes (rdrobust.ado rdplot.ado etc.) in to a word file, and was able to save them as .ado files in the virtual computer. However, I could not use the rdrobust function as I could not import the .mo files associated with the function to my virtual computer.
I read the MATA manual, and found out that mata mosave would allow to save mata codes as a .mo file, but could not find how to open a .mo file and save it as a mata file.
I would greatly appreciate it if I could get some help on opening a rdrobust_bw.mo file (or any other .mo file), and saving it into any other text format so that I can copy it into a word file.
Thank you.