Hi all,

I am using ivprobit model, and label_use is the endogenous variable.
ivprobit healthy_decision i.educ i.employ i.gender age i.inc i.nut_net i.nut_tv i.nut_newspaper (label_use = slide_version slide_center)

1) for the predictive margins, when I use "margins label_use" it gives me the following error:
factor 'label_use' not found in list of covariates

And if I enter label_use as i.label_use in the ivprobit model, it gives me this error:
The endogenous variable is incorrectly specified

Could you please help me with the right command? since label_use is my main variable of interest.


2) My second question is about the average marginal effect. The following command for AME works for all variables. I just needed to make sure this is the right command to use;
margins, dydx(*) predict(pr)

Thank you in advance for all your help,
Sam