I am working on creating a custom color/graph scheme for my workplace. Everything has worked well except for my attempt to save specific colors from the scheme. For the color section of my code, I am using colorpalette, and have been able to program three custom colors for the scheme, a blue, gold, and turquoise. However, I am running into issues when I try to save these individually, so that in the future the colors can be accessed specifically for graphs as: lcolor(CustomBlue), etc. I am using the stylefiles( , personal) option to save colors to personal directory style folders so that the colors can be accessed irrespective of the working directory.

The code I am using is included below. It is working fine for me and others on MacOS, but does not work for colleagues using Windows.

cap program drop colorpalette_Custom
program colorpalette_LEO2
c_local P 12 35 64,211 159 16,0 165 181,12 35 64*.7,211 159 16*.7,0 165 181*.7, ///
12 35 64*.4,211 159 16*.4,0 165 181*.4,12 35 64*.2,211 159 16*.2,0 165 181*.2 ///


c_local I CustomBlue,CustomGold,CustomTurquoise, CustomBlue.7, CustomGold.7, CustomTurquoise.7, ///
CustomBlue.4, CustomGold.4, CustomTurquoise.4, CustomBlue.2, CustomGold.2, CustomTurquoise.2 ///

end

*Display palette

colorpalette Custom, rows(5) stylefiles(CustomBlue CustomGold CustomTurquoise, personal replace)
discard

When I make graphs later on using CustomBlue, CustomGold, etc, it works. When colleagues on Windows try to do so, it does not. When I go into my personal directory's style folder, I am able to open the color .style files on stata but when Windows colleagues do so, they cannot. This leads me to believe that for whatever reason, these color files are not being saved as stata-readable on Windows. Can anyone help with this?