I've been using geocode to calculate the travel distance and travel time between 745 pairs of addresses (745 rows). The command works perfectly when I apply it to a small bunch of the data, i.e observation 1-200. However, when I try to run the georoute command for all the data (all 745 address pairs) I get the following error message:


no room to add more variables because of width
Width refers to the number of bytes required to store a single observation; it is
the sum of the widths of the individual variables. The maximum width allowed is
1,048,576 bytes. You just attempted to exceed that.
r(902);



How can that be? Is there not enough memory on Stata to run the code through all of the observations?
I'm currently using Stata/MP 16.0. I tried using compress on my original dataset but no changes were made. Has anybody had any similar experiences?

Many thanks in advance!