I am trying to create a regression output table with estout or esttab. I am running three regressions and after each regression I am running a post-regression test and storing the p-value. I would like to add these 3 p-values to the combined regression output table. I'm trying to use estadd for this. Here's an example of what I'm trying to do:

Code:
eststo clear
sysuse auto, clear
eststo f1:  reg price mpg if foreign==1
eststo f0:  reg price mpg if foreign==0
suest f1 f0
test [f1_mean]mpg=[f0_mean]mpg
estadd scalar r(p)
esttab, stats(p_diff)
Version information:
(Stata MP 14.2. The commands are SSC installed.)

Code:
. which estadd
/Users/SSB/Library/Application Support/Stata/ado/plus/e/estadd.ado
*! version 2.3.5  05feb2016  Ben Jann

. which estout
/Users/SSB/Library/Application Support/Stata/ado/plus/e/estout.ado
*! version 3.21  19aug2016  Ben Jann

. which esttab
/Users/SSB/Library/Application Support/Stata/ado/plus/e/esttab.ado
*! version 2.0.9  06feb2016  Ben Jann
*! wrapper for estout
I recently did -- ssc install estout, replace -- to get the latest version but that did not to help fix estadd scalar.

Code:
. ssc install estout, replace
checking estout consistency and verifying not already installed...

the following files will be replaced:
    /Users/SSB/Library/Application Support/Stata/ado/plus/e/estadd.ado
    /Users/SSB/Library/Application Support/Stata/ado/plus/e/estadd.hlp
    /Users/SSB/Library/Application Support/Stata/ado/plus/e/estout.ado
    /Users/SSB/Library/Application Support/Stata/ado/plus/e/estout.hlp
    /Users/SSB/Library/Application Support/Stata/ado/plus/e/eststo.hlp
    /Users/SSB/Library/Application Support/Stata/ado/plus/e/estpost.ado
    /Users/SSB/Library/Application Support/Stata/ado/plus/e/estpost.hlp
    /Users/SSB/Library/Application Support/Stata/ado/plus/e/esttab.ado
    /Users/SSB/Library/Application Support/Stata/ado/plus/e/esttab.hlp

installing into /Users/SSB/Library/Application Support/Stata/ado/plus/...
installation complete.
I'll really appreciate some advice! Also, if you think I'm better off using outreg2 for my purposes, please let me know.

Thanks,
Saika