Hello everyone,

Anyone having trouble in accessing the *.pdf manuals from Stata after the -help topic- command? For example. After my command -help putexcel-, when I click "(View complete PDF manual entry)" Stata takes me to the list of all pdf manuals Stata has in its repository instead opening the particular pdf I am after. I restarted both Stata and Adobe several times without any success. Is this happening to others or just in my system? I know I can access the PDF I am after from Google search but that is not the solution I am after.

Code:
Environment: macOS Monterey. Version: 12.1
Stata version: 17

Update status
    Last check for updates:  31 Jan 2022
    New update available:    none         (as of 31 Jan 2022)


Adobe version: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Continuous Release | version: 2021.011.20039