Hi there, I am wondering the best way to go about accounting for mixed effects of a variable in quantile linear regression.

I am working on developing a model looking at the relationship between mental health score (dependent variable) and food insecurity (independent variable) in urban informal settlements in Indonesia during COVID-19. This data is collected as a part of a cluster-randomized trial. I am a graduate student and tis is my first time independently developing a model, so please be patient with me :-)

I am looking at "settlement" as a covariate due to the potential relationship with both mental health and food access, but would also like to account for clustering by settlement in my model. I am wondering if it is possible to do a sort of mixed-effects quantile regression. When I search "help mixed" in stata, it does not appear that there is a function for mixed-effects for quantile regression, but maybe I am misinterpreting what I am reading. Any suggestions on the best way to do this?