Hi there,

I'm trying to run a Mixed Logit Model using the user written mixlogit command of the form:

mixlogit choice_variable , rand(random_coefficient1 random_coefficient2....) group(choice_id) id(individual_id)

However, I have 28 coefficients I would like to specify as random in my data set, and consequently when I try to run the model I get the error message:

maximum dimension is 20
r(3200);


I was just wondering if anyone knew if there was a way around this user the mixlogit command, or if there was another command available that I could use to run this type of model with > 20 random coefficients?

I've had a look around at some of the Stata resource available online and some other forums and not found an answer for this thus far. Apologies if I've missed something very obvious!

Best wishes,

Tom