I have been learning to use Stata I/C 16 to perform network meta-analysis using the "mvmeta" and "network" packages. I have been able to run all the relevant commands (network setup, network meta c, network meta i, network sidesplit, intervalplot, network rank, sucra, networkplot, netfunnel, netweight) apart from the "netleague" command.

I have used the following reference as a guide:
Chaimani A, Salanti G. Visualizing assumptions and results in network meta-analysis: the network graphs package. The Stata Journal. 2015 Dec;15(4):905-50.

Here's a sample of my dataset (using dataex) on the rates on blood transfusion (events = transfuse_e, total study participants = transfuse_n) depending on the type of erythropoietin-stimulating agent (treat). Study risk of bias (rob) is the last column.

input str20 study float(treat transfuse_e transfuse_n) str7 rob
"Akizawa 2011" 1 0 160 "high"
"Akizawa 2011" 3 1 161 "high"
"AMICUS 2007" 2 2 46 "high"
"AMICUS 2007" 4 7 135 "high"
"ARCTOS 2008" 3 11 162 "unclear"
"ARCTOS 2008" 4 4 162 "unclear"

I use the following code to setup the network (network setup), perform network meta-analysis (network meta c), then to create the league table of the network (netleague):

network setup transfuse_e transfuse_n, studyvar(study) trtvar(treat) armvars(keep(rob))
network meta c
netleague, eform

The "network meta c" command runs successfully but the "netleague, eform" command is unsuccessful, producing the following error:

The netleague command assumes that the saved results from mvmeta or network meta commands have been derived from the current dataset
_Effect_Size not found
r(111);

I have given my dataset to my supervisor who was able to successfully run the "netleague" command.
I have ensured my Stata I/C 16 is updated, re-installed the mvmeta package and ensured the mvmeta package up-to-date (version 3.2.0).
I have also tried using my supervisor's mvmeta.ado file but still run into the same error when performing the "netleague" command.

I was hoping to seek some advice about why this command is not working for me but is working for my supervisor?