Hi Statalists,
I am trying to find the relationship between the change in labour productivity (dependent variable) and immigrants occupational level (independent variable). My unit analysis is by sector. From 2010-2016. Right now I am going to include dummy variable (manager, senior office and etc = is equal to 1 for high skilled occupations and vice versa) and interaction term sector*highskill into the regression. However the dummy is omitted because of collinearity as shown at the end of the post***. So my question is.....

If my focus is on the interaction term (i.e. how immigrants with different occupational level (high or low skilled occupations) affects labour productivity in each sector), how can I do that?
I've attached a picture of my final dataset which I use for my regression

Thanks in advance
Lisa