Dear Statalist

I have what seems to be a pretty straightforward question but I have not been able to manage myself, so hopefully one of you will be able to see what I can do.

I have produced a lot of hbar-graphs using - graph hbar- with code similar to this:

graph hbar (mean) var1, over(var2) over(var3) by(var4) + different options + note("Note: ...", span).

The code works just fine and I get the graphs I want in terms of layout etc., except for the note which is placed below both windows in the graph - i.e. below the visualizations related to both of the categories on var4 (which is gender (male/female) by the way).

My question: Is there a way to add the note at the very bottom of the graph and only once, i.e. disregarding the separation on gender which causes the note to be "doubled" at the moment?

Best regards