Hello together,
I am started to work with stata and synth_runner package. I try to figure out difference in mergers and acquisitions (= synthetic control for the counterfactual scenario). I applied the synth_runner already for multiple treaded units (and different times). Hence, I have a data set with treated and non-treated units. I got the following outcome:

| estimates pvals pvals_std
-------------+---------------------------------
c1 | .0156738 .0049 .7054
c2 | .0074967 .3611 .8254

Now, I have some questions (and hope you can help me with that):
  1. What is the differences between c1/c2 and why do I have 2 P-values?
  2. What would be the easiest way to become a better model fit in the “training” phase?
  3. You have any ideas (methods e.g. DiD) that I could also use to figure out the effects of an event with multiple treated units and different times?
Sorry for the newbie-Questions :-)
Thank you!