So for some context, here is my regression model (a GLM estimation):

Code:
glm racial_support_index i.immigrant_status i.francophone_status i.region i.gender_status i.age_group i.education_status i.religious_status i.income_group i.urban_status i.party_id_status i.soc_net_vis_status c.ideology_index, family(binomial) vce(robust)
and here are the margins commands I run on this regression (demonstrating average marginal effects):

Code:
margins, dydx(immigrant_status region francophone_status gender_status age_group education_status) post
estimates store Marg3P1
margins, dydx(religious_status income_group urban_status party_id_status soc_net_vis_status) post
estimates store Marg3P2
When I get to the second margins command line, however, I get the following error:
Code:
option dydx() not allowed
The margins dydx command works fine if I run all the covariates in a single margins dydx command, but separating them into two results in the error mentioned. What gives? I am trying to run them separately since when I run
coefplot on the margins, I can break up the covariates into two plots (each with a separate coefplot command run on them).