I would appreciate some advice on how to use a short cut (if there is one!) as the put excel command doesn't work with Stata17.
I have two tasks:

1) Table with descriptive statistics (proportion) of the 4 outcomes (multinomial regression) and the various predictors eg gender broken down into female, male, etc. The long way for me to do this is to tab Y X, row but since there are 20 predictors, it is quite tedious so I thought a short cut may exist somewhere? I am not sure if the estout would work as it is based on tab stat and the %, does not correspond to the outcome variable.

2) Multinomial outputs are challenging as I will have 7 columns in the output. Hence is there a way to export the STATA output showing only odds ratio (using rrr command) in the table but with all the combinations eg 6 columns?

Thank you for your kind consideration.

With much aloha & gratitude,
Lena