Hey there,

I need your help with the replication of a Regression and the command estadd.
The problem ist, I don't know how to use it.

For my regression I already got:

eststo multinationals: cluster2 Cta UTB fycetr fytax fcons nol lofi nwcap lev EBITDA mtbr size dipa capex acqi atcf rd industry* if mne==1, fcluster(gvkey) tcluster(fyear)
eststo domestics: cluster2 Cta UTB fycetr fytax fcons nol lofi nwcap lev EBITDA mtbr size dipa capex acqi atcf rd industry* if mne==0, fcluster(gvkey) tcluster(fyear)

esttab model1 multinationals domestics using table4_complete.html, replace label ///
mtitle("Full Sample" "Multinationals" "Domestics") nonumbers ///
mgroup ("Dependent Variable = Cash-to-Assets") nonumbers ///
title("Table 4: The effect of tax uncertainty on cash holdings") ar2 indicate(fixed effects= industry*) b(3) compress nonotes

the fixed effects arn't complete yet.

and know I would like to add some more information, like the sum of the firms (already gen), the sum of observations, the clustering, fixed effects and r2.
The scheme should look like that in the end: Array


I hope you can help me!