Hello! For my thesis I wanted to test a hypothesis which requires a model that I wouldn't know how to design myself. For a panel data (12 years) sample of 500 companies, I have a dummy variable that equals 1 if a company discloses a certain information variable, and another dummy variable that equals 1 if a company is loss-making (not profitable). I should test whether companies stop disclosing the information when they become profitable.

example: company A is loss-making from 2007-2013 and discloses the information, and is profitable from 2014 and onwards and stops disclosing the information
--> I want to test if this, on average, holds for every company

My Stata knowledge is kind of limited, I only got a minor course about it last year, and I really have no idea how I would be able to test this

I hope there is someone here who could help me!