Good morning,
I'm trying to implement the multiscore option to a geographical setting, where I have a region, which is adjacent to two other regions (my 2 cutoffs).

I've encoded my string variable which signals in which region each observation is (n )
(n=1 if region="LAZ", n=2= if region="MAR", n=3 if regione="TOS",n= 4 if regione="LAZ")

My score variable is distance (X) and my Y is employment . When I write the following command I get the following output.


. rdmcplot Y X, c(n)


Warning: rdrobust could not run in one or more cutoffs.
See matlist r(c_failed) for details.

. matlist r(c_failed)

| c1 c2 c3 c4
-------------+--------------------------------------------
r1 | 1 2 3 4

Should I define the cutoff differently or is it possible to achieve my multiscore outcome just using "if"?

Thank you very much
Kind regards