Hi,

I'm using margins to calculate about 3600 predicted values in a loop, using the option at() with a long list of values for several variables. I'm able to save the coefficients in a separate file for further manipulation. However, those are labeled as continuous numbers. I can see the correct labels at the top of each margins table. Is there a way to retrieve that information in a systematic way so I can know what each coefficient corresponds to?

Here is a simple example where I get 38 coefficients. I'd like to have each one identified by the corresponding values of trunk and foreign

Code:
  
sysuse auto  
reg price trunk foreign
margins, at(trunk=(5/23) foreign=(0/1))
estimates store example
outreg2 using "example.xls", excel nonotes nor2 noobs title("") ctitle("") noaster stats(coef) replace