Hi,

I was hoping if someone can help me with this. I have a data set with about 100 cases and 6000 controls. I want to create a propensity score matched cohort of 1 case:3 controls (propensity score generated based on a set of baseline variables like age, gender, kidney function etc.). The -psmatch2- command does not let me create 1-to-many matching without replacement when using the n() option

"psmatch2 treatment_variable , pscore(logit1) caliper (.2) noreplacement n(3)"- returns error message

"psmatch2 treatment_variable , pscore(logit1) caliper (.2) n(3)"- does propensity matching with replacement (not what I am looking for)

Can anyone please suggest on how to do this/share code to overcome this? I am using Stata 15 version. I can't use the -teffects- command as I need the id for matched controls to do survival analysis on the final matched cohort.

Thank you so much in advance.