Hi,

I am using the long-run WIOD table for GVC analysis using the STATA command icio. One needs to load the IO table using the icio_load command in order to run icio.

Using icio_load works fine when loading tables that do not need to manually imported (WIODN, WIODO, Eora, etc.). I am facing an issue calculating the accounting identities when using user provided tables. I have followed the guidelines and have inputted a .csv file with the appropriate dimensions according to the help documentation (598 rows and 702 columns for a given year, since there are 26 countries, 23 sectors, and 4 number of uses. I have removed the country and sector variables, such that the .csv file is only populated with values.). Using the command below, I am able to load the table.
Code:
icio_load, iciot(user, userp("C:/Downloads") tablen(WIOT2000_LR.csv) countryl(countrylist2000.csv))
Running the icio command below, however, I get a conformability error.
Code:
icio, exporter(usa, 2)

Decomposition of gross exports:
Table: user provided
Perspective: exporter
Approach: source
Exporter: USA
Importer: total USA exports
Return: detailed 
Sector of export: 2
  _icio_total_sector_e():  3200  conformability error
            _icio_main():     -  function returned error
                 <istmt>:     -  function returned error
r(3200);
I am unsure where the issue stems from. I have looked into the documentation of the command, but I haven't found useful info. If anyone has had experience with this, some help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Best,
Ramesh