Dear All,
This should be straightforward, but I am really struggling with specifying a multiple line local that I want to use to add text to a twoway graph.

Code:
local textYTreatment `"3.15 -1 `""Text here," "here also" "and here""'"'


foreach Y in  Y{
foreach T in  Treatment{
        
    ppmlhdfe `Y' ws_`T'_1- ws_`T'_10 ws_`T'_12- ws_`T'_23 , ///
    absorb(state_d time, save) cluster(state_d)
    
    # delimit ;
    twoway
        (rarea upper_`Y'`T' lower_`Y'`T' timeG if inrange(timeG, -10,10), color(gs12%35)),
         xsize(3) ysize(2)
      text("`text`Y'`T''")
        name(`Y'`T', replace)
     ;
    # delimit cr
     graph export "$results\`Y'`T'.png",  replace  width(4000)    
 
}
}
Unfortunately I get the following error message:

Code:
too few quotes
r(132);
I have tried adding and removing quotes but I seem to be doing something fundamentally wrong it seems. Any help would be much appreciated.
Sincerely,
Sumedha