I would like to estimate a random intercept linear regression model based on several covariates, and also like to investigate the influence of a group variable (site: from where the data were gathered). The site variable consists of 8 locations.

After model fitting with mixed command in Stata 17 (with site as group variable), it generated two tables. One for fixed effects and another for random effects.

As per literature the basic equation used for random intercept model is given by yij = beta0 + beta Xij + uj + epsilonij, Where, beta0 is the constant and beta0 + uj represents the intercept for group j.

After literature review, I found that many researchers reported the beta0 + uj for each group, (here my group variable is site).

So, I thought that stata might have any command that directly report it, but I'm unable to locate it even after reading the stata 17 documents for multilevel models.

My question is: How one can compute the intercept value for each group? I would like to report the site wise intercept than a global intercept provided by the fixed effects table.

Any help regarding this will be appreciated.