Hi within a dataset I have been looking at there are 33 countries. I am trying to create a dummy variable for a UK native and a UK migrant. I'm wondering how I would create this variable. I have two variables that may help to do this. One is the Country name itself. Then there is a variable for country of birth.

I thought using both variables I could create a dummy variable for UK migrants and UK natives.

For UK natives I thought the command is:
gen UKnative = Country==UK | Country of birth==UK
So I want to create a UK native dummy variable which = 1 if the individual is a native in the UK

But I am struggling to do this for a UK migrant since there are many other countries. Would it be:
gen UKmigrant = Country==UK | Country of birth not = UK.
So I want to create a UK migrant dummy variable which =1 if the individual is a migrant in the UK
I am not sure how to do this