Hello everyone,

I am a newly registered member here, but I have been using this site already for the guidance on my stata works. However, this time, I need advice on the use of beta regression. I have been using the beta regression for the past two weeks, and I read in this forum and other sources that beta regression is best for response variable with a value within (0,1).

My response variable is the share of the region to the total national GDP from the period year 2010-2017. And my regressors are also data about shares.

Now, my questions are:

1. Am I doing it right by using beta regression?
2. How can I perform diagnostic test?
3. What are the tests need to perform in doing beta regression?
4. How to make the prediction some up to 100%?

I hope to get answers from you guys.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Elgie Gulane