Dear all,

I have a problem when using the local and global macro.

When I set up a local macro based on variable names, then display it, what stored in the local is the data in the first row instead of the variable names. Same thing happened to global macro. The data was imported from excel file, I tried .csv file as well, didn't work either. Any idea how can I solve this?

code for importing data:
import excel using Indicator.xlsx, sheet("Sheet2") first clear

code and output for setting up local macro for all variables: Array


As shown above, the local macro stored the values of the first row of data, instead of the variable names. I tried select a list of variables manually to set up the local, same thing happened.

Will appreciate it if I can get help on this.

Many thanks,
Craig Yang