I hope someone can help me with my codes as I am trying to show Gender with different household income (both on x-axis) experiencing various levels of Stress-Scale (y-axis). I tried to do it once and it worked but when I did it again, it failed. Something went wrong with my codes. Please see my excel data with the three variables and graph. In addition, I also want to label 0 as "Male" and 1 as "Female" on the x-axis and on the y-axis, start the Scale on 1 rather than 2.5 and end on 7 rather than 4.5.

Please help me. I am so confused and feel hopeless as I have been going around in circles. thank you so much.
Array Array
collapse (mean) Stress_Scale , by(Gender)
format Stress_Scale %9.1f
separate Stress_Scale, by(HHIncome) veryshortlabel
twoway connected Stress_Scale0 Stress_Scale1 Stress_Scale2 Stress_Scale3 Gender, mlab(Stress_Scale Stress_Scale Stress_Scale Stress_Scale) mlabpos(12 12) xlab(0/1) plotregion(margin(large))