Hello
I am trying to know what region is more attractive for people. so I used region ( five categorical variables) as a dependant.
people characteristics are education (high low medium), country of origin (EU, nonEU US Africa Asia), and type (Family, Student, Worker, Refugees). All are categorical
I also aim to interact education with type fn origin. But as there are only two low and medium educated students and 5 low educated EU in one specific region, the relative risk ratio for these groups in interaction is extremely high with empty intervals. So I remove them. running my MNL, results are much better.

but as e.g. low educated students are removed for students I have two levels of education while for other groups I have three educational levels. so the low educated student is zero while high educated students are also omitted! basically, how should I exclude some observations in MNL?