Hi all, I'm having some difficulties in doing a linear regression for my research.

My dataset consists of 361 respondents, with each of them being 'exposed' to two scandals on two different time occasions. That means that one respondents has four rows, two from before a scandal and two from after a scandal. We are working with four types of scandals and three response types in orde to check the effects on the dependent variable being "Watchingvids". Each respondent get exposed to two out of the 12 possible scenario's (scandals x responses) (see file)

How can I do a linear regression on Watchingvids taking into consideration that we need to check the difference between before and after the scandal?

Ik know this might sound vague, but please be free to ask additional questions so that I can make it more clear to you.

Thanks in advance for your help

Kind regards, Remi Letaief