Hi All,

I'm working on a project and I want to use bootstrapped standard errors. I'm using the oaxaca_rif command from Fernando Rios-Avila to do OB-Decomposition with Recentered Influence Functions. For simplicity, I'm using the example do file that he provides at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/embd3cax2...E_767daHa?dl=0. I use the following code:

Code:
 use http://fmwww.bc.edu/RePEc/bocode/o/oaxaca.dta, clear
 gen wage=exp(lnwage)
 drop if wage==.


oaxaca_rif lnwage educ exper tenure ,rif(iqr(90 10)) by(female) rwlogit(educ exper tenure)
est sto m1 
bootstrap, reps(500) seed(101):  oaxaca_rif lnwage educ exper tenure ,rif(iqr(90 10)) by(female)  rwlogit(educ exper tenure)
est sto m1a
When I do this, I get the following error:

Code:
. bootstrap, reps(500) seed(101):  oaxaca_rif lnwage educ exper tenure ,rif(iqr(90 10)) 
> by(female)  rwlogit(educ exper tenure)
command _check_dots is unrecognized
r(199);

I thought that this might be because I was using the user created function oaxaca_rif, so I went to the stata example on their website (https://www.stata.com/features/overv...nd-estimation/) to try to replicate it. When I run their example, I get the same error message:

Code:
. webuse auto
(1978 Automobile Data)

. bootstrap r(p50), reps(1000) seed(1234): summarize mpg, detail
command _check_dots is unrecognized
r(199);

Do you know what is happening to cause my bootstrap command to crash? I've checked, and my Stata is at the March 31 Revision, currently the most recent version.

Thank you for any help in advance.