Hello everyone, I have been experiencing some issues while trying to install the estout package on my computer using Stata 17. The code I used was:

. ssc install estout

And I got the following message:

cannot write in directory C:\Users\Kaiser M�t�\ado\plus\_

(the strange symbols are just letters á and é which stata cannot read properly, since my windows language is not based on english)
This is where things started to get strange because my adopath command supplies this info:

adopath
[1] (BASE) "C:\Program Files\Stata17\ado\base/"
[2] (SITE) "C:\Program Files\Stata17\ado\site/"
[3] "."
[4] (PERSONAL) "C:\Users\Kaiser M�t�\ado\personal/"
[5] (PLUS) "C:\Users\Kaiser M�t�\ado\plus/"
[6] (OLDPLACE) "c:\ado/"

However, the plus and personal directory does not exist, the ado folders are not there. Even after putting the accessability of the Users folder to all around access, stata does not seem to be able to download the estout package. Updates work properly, and this is my personal laptop, no other users, not a university network.
I have tried manually creating these folders but the problem does not seem to be solvable. I have read all similar threads but at this point I am out of ideas. Would be greatful for some insight and help!