Hi

I am new to Stata and conducting research using UKHLS panel data on effects of commuting time on wellbeing. Commuting time (one-way) is recorded in minutes for individuals. Wellbeing is recorded by score on a General Health Questionnaire (0-36 with 36 being the highest possible level). I conduct a fixed effects model and an ordered logit model (where I further group the scores into high, medium, low etc) on the data but in terms of interpretation - am I correct in thinking I am looking at the effect on wellbeing of a 1 minute increase in commute? I know for ordered logit you cannot take the coefficient as magnitude of effects anyway but I just wanted to check if I'm right in thinking its a 1 minute change. Furthermore, would it be wiser to look at the effect of an hour increase to commuting time? What command would I need to use on my commute time variable to do this?

Many thanks for any advice offered.