Hi there,

to evaluate my logistic regression model I am planing to perform a wald test. Besides my control variables, my dependent variable is binary (success) and my independent variable (gender - 0 or 1) is binary as well.
When I am doing my logit regression beforehand of the wald test (test gender) I can not set the gender variable as categorical (i.), otherwise I am getting the error message "variable gender not found" when performing the test gender.
I am wondering whether it makes sense at all to perform the wald test with a binary variable, which takes the value of 0 (for male) in my general model, because all the wald test is doing is setting the variable gender to 0 - which would be male in my case?

Would be very glad if you can answer this question.

Thanks for the help.
Best,
Manuel